Did You See These?
Yo Brazenites! Here’s another assortment of interesting career-related stuff for you to enjoy over the weekend. Be sure to check out the awesome video at the end.
Also, send us your cool stuff for this roundup, mention it in the comments or tweet it and include the #BrazenStuff hashtag. Have a great weekend!
2. Pete Cashmore, the 25-year-old founder of Mashable, talks about his success in business and how being an outsider can be an advantage.
3. Classy Career Girl says there is one thing you”absolutely MUST” do if you want a raise or promotion.
4. Yeah, job searching can be rough. But it is even more of a challenge for educated immigrants who aren’t accustomed to American job hunting norms. That’s where the nonprofit Upwardly Global comes in.
6. Looking for your first job? Here are three traits that can help you identify an ideal job for you regardless of your industry.
8. There’s an active debate over at Ask A Manager about whether advising candidates to “use a land line” is outdated advice for phone interviews.
9. There are some good tips in this Forbes article about how interns can avoid being sidelined.
10. What’s the “Twitter Job Hustle?”
Brazen Life is a lifestyle and career blog for ambitious young professionals. Hosted by Brazen Careerist, we offer edgy and fun ideas for navigating the changing world of work. Be Brazen!