Pirates Love Paperwork? (#BrazenStuff 8.17.12)
Happy almost-weekend, Brazenites!
There’s still a bit of summer left, so get out there and enjoy some sun and fun—after, of course, checking out these great reads from this week:
1. How you present yourself makes a difference in how successful you are—just ask these real-life pirates, who have their paperwork all in order.
2. You don’t have to have your own business to apply top entrepreneur traits to your job.
3. It doesn’t help you in the dating world, and it won’t help you job hunting. Learn how to avoid looking desperate in your job search.
4. Want a job that makes a difference? Check out these five great companies that make money while doing good.
5. Are you unknowingly committing these seven deadly sins of professional communication?
6. They often get a bad rap, but this cool infographic shows how Millennials will be influencing the workplace of the future.
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!
Brazen Life is a lifestyle and career blog for ambitious young professionals. Hosted by Brazen Careerist, we offer edgy and fun ideas for navigating the changing world of work. Be Brazen!