Interview Horror Stories! (#BrazenStuff 8.3.12)
As you watch the world’s finest compete for the gold, here are the reads we think deserve a place on the (Brazen) podium:
1. No matter how rough your job search has been, these top interview horror stories are bound to make you think “At least it’s not that bad…”
2. Exercise can be good for your career, so check out these six career lessons your workout routine can teach you.
3. If you have trouble deciding what to do when, let these experts tell you the best time of day to work, clean, nap and more.
4. Ever wondered what your competition looks like? One man set up a fake Craigslist add to find out—and learned quite a bit from the experiment.
5. Skill isn’t everything—learn ten reasons why winners keep winning.
6. There’s a reason everyone keeps saying email is a time-suck. A recent study shows employees spend up to a quarter of each day on email alone.
7. 27 Awesome Ninja Quotes to Help You Kick Ass, Find Your Path, and Become Your Self. Need we say more?
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!
Brazen Life is a lifestyle and career blog for ambitious young professionals. Hosted by Brazen Careerist, we offer edgy and fun ideas for navigating the changing world of work. Be Brazen!